The Hollowells team are here to help you make the necessary funeral arrangements for a funeral. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and understand how important a funeral is when it’s for someone you love.
We know that every person is different, and so you should have the opportunity to make the funeral service personal, tailored around the person the funeral is for. Whether you want to arrange a simple funeral, or if you have something grander in mind, our team are here to guide you through the process.
We’re happy to answer any queries you have and are here to help you every step of the way.
Our funeral services include:
- The arranging of the funeral
- All care, hygienic preparation and embalming
- All liaison with Doctors, Hospitals, Coroners and similar
- All liaison with Cemeteries and Crematoria
- Use of our facilities: Chapel of Rest
- Hymn sheets.
- Receiving and listing floral tributes, donations.
- All necessary attendance on the day including Funeral Director and Bearers
- Liaison with ministers, faith leaders and celebrants
Additional services we can provide:
- Disposal of ashes after cremation
- Printing of order of service
- Acknowledgement cards
- Funeral tribute flowers
- Alternative choice of Hearse or Limousine
- Music for services, including bagpiper, trumpeter, choir, soloist or band
- Release of doves
- Eco coffins, including wicker coffins, seagrass coffins & cardboard coffins for natural burials
- Cremated ashes containers
- Cremation jewellery
If you’d like any further information on the services we provide, just contact our helpful team on 01604 792222*.
(*Calls to Hollowells are recorded for Quality Control purposes)
For our Terms of Business – Click Here