Hollowells will receive donations being made in memory of a loved one.
All donations received by us are banked into our special Charities account at the NatWest Bank, Northampton. A strict account of all donations is kept and a list of donors, with the total that has been donated, is notified to the family.
- No administration fees are applied, every penny goes to the nominated charity or charities.
- Each account is held open for 6 to 8 weeks following the funeral.
- Cheques can be made to the Charity or to Hollowells.
‘Gift Aid’ is a simple way of increasing the amount of a donation.
This is because for every £1 donated the charity receives 25p from the Inland Revenue in tax that you have already paid. You can only use ‘Gift Aid’ if you are a U.K. taxpayer.
How to Donate?
- There will be a collection box and Gift Aid forms at the funeral.
- Online using our Donations Form below.
- Cash or card payments can be made at any of our offices.
- Cheques or Postal Orders can be mailed to:
148 Beech Avenue,
For donations in person or by post:
Download a Donations Form with Gift Aid Declaration here.