Our Traditional Plan has all the features of a classic English Funeral including an oak-veneered coffin.
- We offer guidance on the registration of the death
- Removal of the deceased from within a 30 mile radius of Northampton, at any time of the day or night.
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as viewing at the Chapel of Rest.
- An oak veneered coffin with standard handles, lining and gown
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing uniformed staff for the service
- Supply of a hearse and one limousine*. The cortege can leave from a private address prior to the funeral service at a local crematorium or church, followed by committal at the crematorium, churchyard or cemetery.
- Supplying printed hymn sheets for the service
- Listing of floral tributes and acknowledging charitable donations
- A personal memorial card as a keepsake
- Our professional bereavement counselling service
- Disbursement costs to cover the usual crematorium and clergy fees, or a contribution towards burial costs are included in this plan.
- Pay as a one off fee or as instalments
*A reduction can be applied if a limousine is not required – just ask for details.
Contact us on 01604 79 22 22 to find out more about The Traditional Plan. Our team are happy to chat through Funeral Plans and the options available to you.